Friday, August 14, 2009

The Ocean

Last weekend, Jonathan, the kids and I went down to Oregon to visit my family. We only got to spend an afternoon and evening with Grandpa & Nona and some other family, but were able to spend a couple of days with Auntie Anna at the beach house! It was really nice to get to see everybody! We miss you all very much!
This was Hailey's second trip and Jake's first trip to the ocean. Hailey had a blast at the beach. She loved the ocean and kept pulling Jonathan and I further into the water with her! Jake just kinda hung out with us on the shore, but looked as though he was enjoying himself. Best of all, the weather was amazing. It was about 75-80 degrees and beautiful.
I love my sister!

Daddy & Hailey playing in the ocean!




Building a sand castle





Little Jacob was so good!


Grandpa K and the kids :) This visit was way overdue.


Jonathan's showing Anna how to practice safe driving ;)

No comments: