Sunday, September 6, 2009

The last of the summer days

Well the weather has really taken a change, but luckily Melanie took some pictures of the kids while it was still sunny and warm out :) We are so lucky to have Mels around. Not only is she a wonderful sister and auntie, but she is always willing and excited to take pictures of the family whenever we need her to! She's such a talented photographer and I'm so grateful to have her capture the memories of my children that otherwise may have just gone by the way side. I hope you enjoy her work and our kiddos as much as we do!

Below are just A FEW of my favorites...


Hailey loves giving her brother kisses!!


Relaxin in the summer sun


Something smells funny!


Life is good :)


When Jake's awake, he's all smiles


There just aren't words to describe this one.

4 comments:

Sarah Officer said...

love love love the pictures! that last one of Hailey makes me melt. Her eyes are beautiful! We have to have a play date soon!!

Melanie said...

I think I may have just cried....love you guys!!

The Billings' family said...

Great pictures, Hailey looks like she's a great big sister :) Your sister-in-law takes amazing pictures!

The Fagering Family said...

omg Molly those pictures are amazing i want to see them all... Melanie is amazing!!!!
I need your address to send you and invite to carson birthday party