Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy, busy....

his past month has been crazy busy for us! Jonathan was gone hunting for two weeks and was successful yet again :) This year he shot a 4 by 4 elk that weighed 400lbs! Hailey and I have just been enjoying our time together and trying to get things done around the house and play outside as much as possible. Usually Hailey and I have play time as soon as she wakes up in the morning and it has become our favorite part of the day! Hailey is definitely a morning baby and is always smiling, laughing and most alert right after a good night's sleep.





T

2 comments:

Sarah Officer said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I love morning play time. Does she have some red in her hair? Yay for Jonathan...now you will have a freezer full of meat for the year! :) I am coming home next weekend...I will call you!

Brenda said...

OMG - she has sure grown and looks so much like Jonathan!