Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Projects/Crafts

I have been feeling very crafty and as a result have come up with some fun stuff to keep me occupied! Check out my new projects :)

This is our powder room.. our now, very blue powder room. But I love it! We are going to change the mirror out eventually, but for now, this one will do.




This is my paper wreath! I made it using a styrofoam floral wreath, hot glue gun and old book pages. Super fun and easy! And I think the end product looks pretty good too.




I recently started crocheting again, and learned how to make these flowers... My first project with them was to make headbands for Hailey. They have since been modified a little bit, but this was the original.




And last but not least, my hat! I LOVE this hat and was so proud that I made it all by my lonesome! Now all of my nieces are getting hats for Christmas :)





4 comments:

Nurse Em said...

I like the paper wreath! Great idea! I need to get back to my crafting ways. (:

The Tinsley's said...

Thank you Ems! If you ever want to have a crafting day, just let me know! I'd be happy to join you or swap projects.

The Billings' family said...

Great projects, you have been busy! I love the blue you picked for the bathroom walls! The wreath looks awesome, makes me want to run to the thrift store and pick up some books! My fav. is the hat!!! I can crochet a simple chain stitch and have made a few blankets but I'd LOVE to learn how you did that! If we transfer closer to home this summer (fingers crossed!!) I think a craft night is in order!

The Tinsley's said...

A couple of my girlfriends and I were just talking about having a craft night :) Let me know if you move closer or are going to be in town and we will make it work!! Hope you have enjoyed the holidays!