Friday, December 31, 2010

Another fun idea!

This craft was so fun and easy! I have been wanting to make one of these for quite some time now, but have not found the right frame for my decor yet.... kind of bummed about that, but was super excited to find a frame for my mom and make her a decorative chalkboard for Christmas! This project is cheap, easy and quick not to mention that when you are finished with it there are so many things you can do! I am going to use ours for a "Honey Do List", grocery items, upcoming events. But you could make one and put it in a kids room, a play room, a bathroom, use it as a menu for dinner, and you can make it as big or as small as you want. If you needed to you could even take it with you! Sorry the picture is a little blurry, it was taken with a phone camera, but I think you get the idea :)

No comments: