Saturday, January 15, 2011

Home Projects

Lately Jonathan and I have been trying to make our house "our own" and we are slowly but surely showing progress!! I posted a picture of our bathroom awhile ago, but I recently bought a new mirror and I feel like it completely changes the look of the room so I wanted to share it with you! The 2nd, and latest, room we have completed is the laundry room!! What girl doesn't love a great space to do laundry in??? I got some ideas from theidearoom.net and one of Amy's friends blogs, and it turned out really nice. I LOVE IT!! A big thanks to my husband who worked so very hard to help me make this room how I wanted it and for all of his patience. There are still a few little things to do to the laundry room but I was so excited I couldn't wait to share! Enjoy the photos!.



The bathroom with the new mirror!

The "Before" picture of the laundry room


The "After" picture of the laundry room


The shelving unit



My cute vintage basket (from Marshall's), clothes pin (dollar tree), cool triangular jar (goodwill) and old window (mom's house)



Soap container (Ross) and basket for dryer sheets (grocery outlet)



Old washboard (mom's house), matching hampers (grocery outlet)







No comments: